Current Session Info

Out of State Player Registration 2018/2019

Any player residing in Eastern New York that intends to play outside of Eastern New York, must register to insure proper insurance coverage.

Team Playing Out of State 2018/2019

Any team that is playing outside of Eastern New York must obtain permission from their league and register with ENYYSA as an Out of State Team.

Getting Help

If you need help with the registration process, click here to submit a request, or contact:

For assistance with Registration,

For more information, visit the Out Of State Players website at



Welcome to ENYYSA on-line registration system for Teams and Players desiring to play in another U.S. Youth Soccer State Association.  Please note that New York West Soccer Association is considered playing in another state.  All players and teams are required to adhere to this process.

First you must create an account, then select the blue "register" button next to your team name or player name.  Select the appropriate session for a player or team, then follow the prompts.

If you have any questions, please call the State Office at 1-888-5-ENYYSA (36-9972)

What to expect:

Individual Player

Upon registration, the State will verify that the player is in good standing and is not dual registered (currently registered with an Eastern New York team).  If a player is currently registered with a Eastern New York team, you must prepare a "Player Release Form" and obtain league approval.  This form must be sent to the State Office at the address indicated below.

The player is responsible to email (, fax (516-678-7411) or mail (ENYYSA, 265 Sunrise Hwy., Suite 38, Rockville Centre, NY 11570) a copy of birth certificate.  A passport size photo must be uploaded when registering.

Upon verification, the State Office will email an "Approved" receipt, providing permission to play out of state.

 Team Registration

Upon registration, the state will obtain your League's approval.  The State Office will email an "Approved" receipt.